Koushik Chandra Howlader
M.Sc. in Information Technology (Jahangirnagar University)
B.Sc. in Information Technology (Jahangirnagar University)
HSC (Notre Dame College)
|Blood Group: B+|
|Joining Date : 27/12/2015|
Data Mining, Machine Learning, Bioinformatics, Deep Learning
About Koushik Chandra Howlader
I am Koushik Chandra Howlader serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering. I have completed my BSc and MSc from JU. After completing MSc I joined Infosys Ltd., India and an intern employee.
1. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Shahriare Satu, Mohammad Ali Moni, “Bioinformatics Approach to Identify Diseasome andComorbidities effect of Mitochondrial Dysfunctionson the Progression of Neurological Disorders”. (Review)
2. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Shahriare Satu, Mohammad Ali Moni, “Machine learning Models to Identify SignificantFeatures for the diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes”. (Review)
3. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Urmi Das, Mahmudur Rahman, “Breast Cancer Prediction using Different Classification Algorithm and their Performance Analysis”. International Journal of Recent Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 03, Isuue: 12
4. KC Howlader, MS Satu, A Mazumder, “Performance Analysis of Different Classification Algorithms that Predict Heart Disease Severity in Bangladesh”. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 15(5):332-340
5. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Fazlul Karim Patwary, Md. YasinKabir, “A data mining approach to predict early stage of heart disease”. Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology University (JNSTU), 1(1): 89-94(2017)
6. SK Shorna, KC Howlader , A Mazumder, “Performance Analysis of Spot diffusion Technique for Indoor Optical Communication System Employing LDPC”. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 15(12): (163-169).
Experiences and Activities