Koushik Chandra Howlader
M.Sc. in Information Technology (Jahangirnagar University)
B.Sc. in Information Technology (Jahangirnagar University)
HSC (Notre Dame College)
|Joining Date : 27/12/2015|
Data Mining, Machine Learning, Bioinformatics
About Koushik Chandra Howlader
I am Koushik Chandra Howlader serving as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Sciecne and Telecommunication Engineering. Before joining here I worked as a progrmmer at IBCS-Primax, a UK based software company. I have completed my BSc and MSc from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. After completing MSc I have taken internship from Infosys Ltd., India. From Notre Dame College I completed HSC.
1. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Shahriare Satu, Mohammad Ali Moni, “Bioinformatics Approach to Identify Diseasome andComorbidities effect of Mitochondrial Dysfunctionson the Progression of Neurological Disorders”. (Under Review)
2. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Shahriare Satu, Mohammad Ali Moni, “Machine learning Models to Identify SignificantFeatures for the diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes”. (Under Review)
3. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Urmi Das, Mahmudur Rahman, “Breast Cancer Prediction using Different Classification Algorithm and their Performance Analysis”. International Journal of Recent Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 03, Isuue: 12
4. KC Howlader, MS Satu, A Mazumder, “Performance Analysis of Different Classification Algorithms that Predict Heart Disease Severity in Bangladesh”. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 15(5):332-340
5. Koushik Chandra Howlader, Md. Fazlul Karim Patwary, Md. YasinKabir, “A data mining approach to predict early stage of heart disease”. Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology University (JNSTU), 1(1): 89-94(2017)
6. SK Shorna, KC Howlader , A Mazumder, “Performance Analysis of Spot diffusion Technique for Indoor Optical Communication System Employing LDPC”. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 15(12): (163-169).
Experiences and Activities