Peer Reviewed Research Articles
- Uddin, M.N., M. Rahman, M.J. Hossain, I.J. Tumpa and Z. Hossain, 2018. Study of stingray harvesting, marketing and utilization in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. J Bangladesh Agrill. Univ., 16(3): 539-544. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/jbau.v16i3.39452
- Hossain, M.B. and M. Rahman, 2017. Ocean acidification: an impending disaster to benthic shelled invertebrates and ecosystem. J Noakhali Sci. & Tech. Univ., 1(1): 19-30.
- Sultana, T., M. Rahman, and M.A. Hossain, 2017. Present status and sustainability of prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) farming in Noakhali district. J. Noakhali Sci. & Tech. Univ., 1(1): 51-57.
- Hasan, M.M., B.S. Sarker, M. Rahman, M.S.A. Patwary, M.J. Sarker, K.M.S. Nazrul and M.R. Parvej, 2015. Present Yield Status, Percentage Composition and Seasonal Abundance of Shark in Two Geographically Important Zones of Bangladesh, Fish. Aquac. J., 6(4): 1-7. DOI: 10.4172/2150-3508.1000144
- Ali, M.M., M.B. Hossain, M. Rahman and S. Rahman, 2014. Post Stocking Management Practices by the Pond Fish Farmers in Barisal District, Bangladesh. Global Veterinaria, 13 (2): 196-201. DOI:10.5829/idosi.gv.2014.13.02.83307
- Hassan, M.N., M. Rahman, M.B. Hossain, M.M. Hossain, R. Mendes and A.A.K.M. Nowsad, 2013. Monitoring of the presence of chloramphenicol and nitrofuran metabolites in cultured prawn, shrimp and feed in the Southwest Coastal Region of Bangladesh. Egyptian J. Aqua. Res., 39: 51-58. DOI:10.1016/j.ejar.2013.04.004
- Hassan, M.N., M. Rahman, M.M. Hossain, A.A.K.M. Nowsad and M.B. Hossain, 2013. Post-Harvest Loss and Shelf Life of Traditionally Smoked Shrimp Products Produced in Bangladesh. World J. Fish & Marine Sci., 5 (1): 14-19. DOI:10.5829/idosi.wjfms.2013.05.01.6595
- Hossain, M.M., M. Rahman, M. N. Hassan and A.A.K.M. Nowsad, 2013. Post-Harvest Loss of Farm Raised Indian and Chinese Major Carps in the Distribution Channel from Mymensingh to Rangpur of Bangladesh. Pakistan J. Biologi. Sci., 16(12): 564-569. DOI:10.3923/pjbs.2013.564.569
- Rahman, M., S. Khatun, M.B. Hossain, M.N. Hassan and A.A.K.M. Nowsad, 2013. Present Scenario of Landing and Distribution of Fish in Bangladesh. Pakistan J. Biologi. Sci., 16 (22): 1488-1495. DOI:10.3923/pjbs.2013.1488.1495
- Siddiq, M.A., D. Saha, M. Rahman and M.B. Hossain, 2013. Fishing Gears of the Meghna River Estuary of Chandpur Region, Bangladesh. Trends Fisheries Res., 2 (1): 1-8.
- Khatun, S., R. K. Adhikary, M. Rahman, M.N.A. Sikder and M.B. Hossain, 2013. Socioeconomic status of pond fish farmers of Charbata, Noakhali, Bangladesh. Int. J. Life Sci. Biotech. & Pharma Res., 2 (1): 356-365.
- Aktar, N., M.R. Islam, M.B. Hossain and M. Rahman, 2013. Fish species availability and marketing system of fish in different markets of Noakhali district in Bangladesh. World Appl. Sci. J., 22 (5): 616-624. DOI: 10.5829/idosi.wasj.2013.22.05.66117
- Azam, A.K.M.S., M.A. Mansur, M. Asadujjaman, M. Rahman and M.G. Sarwer, 2013. Quality and Safety Aspects of Fresh and Frozen Prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii), Bangladesh. American J. Food Sci. & Tech., 1(4): 77-81. DOI:10.12691/ajfst-1-4-3
- Rahman, M.M., A. Sultana, M.M. Hasan, B.S. Sarker and M. Rahman, 2013. Estimation of Fecundity and Gonadosomatic Index (GSI) of Paradise Threadfin, Polynemus paradiseus (Linnaeus, 1758) from the Meghna River Estuary, Bangladesh. Daffodil Int. Univ. J. Sci. & Tech., 8(2): 5-10.
- Pravakar, P., B.S. Sarker, M. Rahman and M.B. Hossain, 2013. Present Status of Fish Farming and Livelihood of Fish Farmers in Shahrasti Upazila of Chandpur District, Bangladesh. American-Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 13 (3): 391-397.
- Rahman, M., M.F. Tazim, S.C. Dey, A.K.M.S. Azam and M.R. Islam, 2012. Alternative livelihood options of fishermen of Nijhum Dwip under Hatiya Upazila of Noakhali district, Bangladesh. Asian J. Rural Development, 2 (2): 24-31. DOI:10.3923/ajrd.2012.24.31
- Hassan, M.N., M. Rahman, M.M. Hossain, A.A.K.M. Nowsad and M.B. Hossain, 2012. Post-Harvest Handling and Marketing of Shrimp and Prawn in South-Western Region of Bangladesh. World J. Fish & Marine Sci., 4 (6): 651-656. DOI:10.5829/idosi.wjfms.2012.04.06.6594
- Rahman, M., M.M. Rahman, M.M. Hasan and M.R. Islam, 2012. Livelihood status and the potential of alternative income generating activities of fisherman community of Nijhum Dwip under Hatiya Upazila of Noakhali district, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Res. Publi. J., 6 (4): 370-379.
- Khan, M.R., M.M. Rahman, M. Shamsuddin, M.R. Islam and M. Rahman, 2011. Present status of aqua drugs and chemicals in Mymensingh district. J. Bangladesh Society for Agricul. Sci. & Tech., 8 (1 & 4): 169-174.
- Mondal, M., M.R. Islam and M. Rahman, 2010. Livelihood status of fishing community of Kaptailake of Bangladesh. J. Bangladesh Society for Agricul. Sci. & Tech., 7 (3 & 4): 103-108.
Conference and Symposium Abstracts
- Naher, N. and M. Rahman, 2016. Improvement of livelihood and adaptation techniques of fisher community through the assistance received under climate programs in Noakhali and Laksmipur, Bangladesh. Book of Abstract. 7th Biennial Fisheries Conference & Research Fair 2016. BFRF, Dhaka, Bangladesh. 105p.
- Chwakravorty, P., M. Rahman and P. R. Majumder, 2016. Post-harvest handling and quality loss of Indian major carps in the distribution channel of Noakhali, Bangladesh. Book of Abstract. 7th Biennial Fisheries Conference & Research Fair 2016. BFRF, Dhaka, Bangladesh. 132p.