Md. Ruhul Kabir
Master of Science in Public Health (Departement of Public Health & Clinical Medicine, Umea University, Sweden)
Masters in Nutrition & Food Science (Institute of Nutrition & Food Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)
B.Sc (Honors) (Institute of Nutrition & Food Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)
|Blood Group: A+|
|Joining Date : 10/11/2015|
Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Policy and Analysis, Maternal & Child Health, Community Nutrition and Health Promotion.
About Md. Ruhul Kabir
Original Research Articles and Review Papers:
1. Md Ruhul Kabir, Susmita Ghosh and Asma Shawly A (2019). Effect of early marriage on reproductive health of young mothers in Bangladesh. American Journal of Applied Sciences. Available at: https://thescipub.com/abstract/10.3844/ofsp.12831.
2. Md. Ashraful Islam, Mohammad Nurul Amin, Shafayet Ahmed Siddiqui, Md. Parvez Hossain, Farhana Sultana, Md. Ruhul Kabir, Trans fatty acids and lipid profile: A serious risk factor to cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes, Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, Volume 13, Issue 2, 2019, Pages 1643-1647. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871402119301420)
3. Md. Ruhul Kabir, Homayra Islam, Optimum Utilization of Antenatal Care (ANC 4) Service is Still a Long Way Down the Road in Bangladesh: Analysis of Bangladesh Demographic Health Survey Data, Food and Public Health, Vol. 9 No. 1, 2019, pp. 21-31. (http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.fph.20190901.04.html)
4. Habib, Mohammad Asadul, Mamun, Md. Abdullah Al, Kabir, Md. Ruhul, Chowdhury, Mohammad Hasan, Tumpa, Farzana Afroz, and Nayeem, Jannatul. (2019), Probiotics for Cardiovascular Diseases, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, and Cancer Condition: A Summary of the Evidence. Journal of Health and Medical Sciences, Vol.2, No.2, 131-141.
5. Kabir, M. R., Rahman, M., Mamun, M. A., & Islam, H. (2018). Prevalence of malnutrition and associated factors affecting the nutritional status of Adivasi (tribal) children aged 24-59 months in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 4(2), 178-185. (https://doi.org/10.3329/ajmbr.v4i2.38253)
6.Kabir MR (2016). Effect of Women Education on the Utilization of Antenatal Care (ANC) Services in Bangladesh: A Multivariable Analysis of Socioeconomic and Demographic Factors . Acad. J. Educ. Res. 4(6): 095-103. (https://academiapublishing.org/journals/ajer/abstract/2016/Jun/Kabir.htm)
7.Kabir MR, Mokbul M. Determinants of the use of delivery and post natal care services by pregnant women and analyses of these factors contributing on the utilization of maternal health care services in Bangladesh. Int J Health Sci Res. 2016; 6(8):301-310. (http://www.ijhsr.org/IJHSR_Vol.6_Issue.8_Aug2016/48.pdf)
8. Alam R, Reza S, Kabir MR, Ghosh S, Bhuyan AH (2019). Prevalence and Association of Different Lifestyle factors with Overweight and Obesity among the Children of Selected Private English Medium Schools from Dhaka City. Accepted and will be published on World Journal of Nutrition and Health (Vol. 7, No. 2, 2019).
9. Ghosh S, Kabir MR, Shill LC, Khan MI (2019). Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) regarding Hygiene among Primary School going Children in Sadar Upazilla, Noakhali District, Bangladesh. Submitted at Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development.
10. Rahman N & Kabir MR (2019). Under five child mortality and its risk factors in Bangladesh and other South Asian countries: A literature review. Accepted on International Journal of Current Research.
11. Kabir MR, Ghosh S, Mamun AA, Islam H, Ghani RBA (2019). Factors associated with antenatal and health facility delivery care in selected areas of Subornochor upazilla, Noakhali, Bangladesh. Under review at Journal of Clinical Epidemiology & Global Health at Elsevier.
12. Mamun AAl, Ghani AR, Kabir MR (2019). Estimation of mineral content in some selected fish of Bangladesh. Submitted to Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.
13. Chowdhury MH, Kabir MR, Ghosh S (2019). Green Roof Technology and its application on stair-shaped architechtural buildings. Submitted to Journal of Urban Management at Elsevier.