Md. Ruhul Kabir
Master of Science in Public Health (Departement of Public Health & Clinical Medicine, Umea University, Sweden)
Masters in Nutrition & Food Science (Institute of Nutrition & Food Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)
B.Sc (Honors) (Institute of Nutrition & Food Science, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh)
|Blood Group: A+|
|Joining Date : 10/11/2015|
Epidemiology, Public Health, Maternal & Child Health, Community Nutrition and Health Promotion.
About Md. Ruhul Kabir
Original Research Articles and Review Papers:
1. Md. Ashraful Islam, Mohammad Nurul Amin, Shafayet Ahmed Siddiqui, Md. Parvez Hossain, Farhana Sultana, Md. Ruhul Kabir, Trans fatty acids and lipid profile: A serious risk factor to cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes, Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, Volume 13, Issue 2, 2019, Pages 1643-164 (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871402119301420)
2. Md. Ruhul Kabir, Homayra Islam, Optimum Utilization of Antenatal Care (ANC 4) Service is Still a Long Way Down the Road in Bangladesh: Analysis of Bangladesh Demographic Health Survey Data, Food and Public Health, Vol. 9 No. 1, 2019, pp. 21-31. (http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.fph.20190901.04.html)
3. Habib, Mohammad Asadul, Mamun, Md. Abdullah Al, Kabir, Md. Ruhul, Chowdhury, Mohammad Hasan, Tumpa, Farzana Afroz, and Nayeem, Jannatul. (2019), Probiotics for Cardiovascular Diseases, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, and Cancer Condition: A Summary of the Evidence. Journal of Health and Medical Sciences, Vol.2, No.2, 131-141. (https://www.asianinstituteofresearch.org/JHMSarchives/Probiotics-for-Cardiovascular- Diseases%2C-Hypertension%2C-Hypercholesterolemia%2C-and-Cancer-Condition%3A-A-Summary-of-the-Evidence)
4. Kabir, M. R., Rahman, M., Mamun, M. A., & Islam, H. (2018). Prevalence of malnutrition and associated factors affecting the nutritional status of Adivasi (tribal) children aged 24-59 months in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 4(2), 178-185. (https://doi.org/10.3329/ajmbr.v4i2.38253)
5. Kabir MR (2016). Effect of Women Education on the Utilization of Antenatal Care (ANC) Services in Bangladesh: A Multivariable Analysis of Socioeconomic and Demographic Factors . Acad. J. Educ. Res. 4(6): 095-103. (https://academiapublishing.org/journals/ajer/abstract/2016/Jun/Kabir.htm)
6. Kabir MR, Mokbul M. Determinants of the use of delivery and post natal care services by pregnant women and analyses of these factors contributing on the utilization of maternal health care services in Bangladesh. Int J Health Sci Res. 2016; 6(8):301-310. (http://www.ijhsr.org/IJHSR_Vol.6_Issue.8_Aug2016/48.pdf)
7. Rahman N & Kabir MR (2019). Under five child mortality and its risk factors in Bangladesh and other South Asian countries: A literature review. Submitted to Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders.
8. Kabir MR, Ghosh S & Islam H (2019). Factors associated with antenatal and delivery care in selected areas of Subornochor Upazila, Noakhali, Bangladesh: An explorative study of antenatal and delivery care. Submitted to The International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences.