10) Ghosh S, Alam MAU, Islam MT, Jahan k: Observation of dietary pattern of selected lacto-vegetarians of Dhaka and Khulna region. South Asian Journal of population and Health,10 (1-2):61-70
9) Mamun AA, Farhana JA, Islam MS, Ashikulla M, Islam MT, Nasim MA, Islam N, Rana MS, Hasan SM: Food consumption pattern and dietary diversity at house hold’s level: a cross sectional study in rural Jessore, Bangladesh. Journal of Noakhali Science and Technology (JNSTU), 1(1):31-37 (2017).
8) Mokbul M, Islam MT, Siddiqua S,Islam K,Jahed MB: Exclusive Breast Feeding Determinants of Infants (1 to 12 months) Admitted to Ad-Din Hospital Dhaka.Journal of AMUMC Teach Assoc 2016, 2 (2): 80-85.
7) Mokbul M, Islam T, Alim SR. Bacteriological quality analysis of ice cream produced by the small factories of Dhaka city. Int J Health Sci Res. 2016; 6(12):235-240.
6) Chowdhury MMH, Kubra K, Islam MT, Rahman MM and Mehedy ME: Indiscriminate Uses of Antibiotics as a Threat to Public Health Demand Implementation of Effective Drug Practices and Enhancement of Public Awareness in Bangladesh. European Journal of Scientific Research ISSN 1450-216X / 1450-202X Vol. 133 No 2 June, 2015, pp.187-195 http://www.europeanjournalofscientificresearch.com
5)Khan MM, Islam MT, Chowdhury MMH and Alim SR:Assessment of microbiological quality of some drinks sold in the streets of Dhaka university campus in Bangladesh.International Journal of Food Contamination(2015)2:4.URL:http:/// DOI 10.1186/s40550-015-0010-6
4) Rahman T, Chowdhury MMH, Islam MT and Akhtaruzzaman M: Microbiological assay of folic acid content in some selected Bangladeshi food stuffs.International Journal of Biology; Vol.7, No.2; 2015. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/ijb.v7n2p35
3) Hoque SMR, Islam MT, Motalab M and Islam K : Dietary pattern and Nutritional status of the child labor at Dhaka city in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Nutrition, Vol: 26, December 2013-14, pp.61-74.
2) Islam MT, Hoque SMR, Ara JG and Bhuyan MAH: Food behavior, oral hygiene and dental problems among the children (6-11 years) at Dhaka city in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Nutrition, Vol: 26, December 2013-14, pp.25-34.
1) Islam MT, Amin MR, Hoque SMR and Alim SR: Microbial loads and association of Enteropathogenic bacteria in ice-creams sold by street vendors at Dhaka city in Bangladesh. Int J Pharm Sci Res 2014; 5(6): 2436-40.doi: 10.13040/IJPSR.0975-8232.5(6).2436-40