Tania Sabnam Binta Monir
BSc (Noakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh)
MS (Noakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh)
|Blood Group: O+|
|Joining Date : 11/07/2018|
Polymer chemistry, Environmental chemistry, Nanocomposite
About Tania Sabnam Binta Monir
LIST OF PEER REVIEWED PUBLISHED ARTICLE
1. Monir, T.S.B., S. Afroz, R.A. Khan, M.Y. Miah, M. Takafuji and M.A. Alam, 2019. pH-Sensitive Hydrogel from Polyethylene Oxide and Acrylic acid by Gamma Radiation. J. Compos. Sci., 3(2), 58. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcs3020058
1. Monir, T.S.B., R.R. Rima, A.A. Rayhan, A. Mia, M.R. Islam, M.A. Alam and R.A. Khan, 2017.
2. Rayhan, A.A., R. Rahman, T.S.B. Monir, A. Mia, M.R. Islam, M.R. Islam and R.A. Khan, 2017.Analysis and treatment of the Meghna River water, Ramgoti, Laxmipur, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Abstract Book, 52 (Special Issue): 39.
3. Rahman, R., A.A. Rayhan, T.S.B. Monir, A. Mia, M.R. Islam, M.R. Islam and R.A. Khan, 2017.
4. Kona, N.A., A. Mia, S. Shahida, M.N. Islam, T.S.B. Monir, R. Rahman and R.A. Khan, 2017.
Experiences and Activities